Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Camera


I haven't been updating this blog or my website as much as I would like lately. I am once again trying to do a better job of updating things on a regular basis. Since I'm no longer using my laptop as my primary computer at work it should be easier to remember to write/post updates at night.On to today's entry. I recently picked up the Canon 1D MK IV camera. I'm not going to do any kind of scientific review of the camera. I thought I would post my thoughts on it. So far I am really, really impressed with the high ISO performance. Although I still love the ergonomics of the canon 1 series cameras, they have made some changes to the button layout. I think I'll get used to it over time but for the moment the MK IV isn't as comfortable as my trusty MK IIN.
Finally, I'm still making adjustments to the custom functions but I'm finding the auto-focus of the camera to be at least as good as the MK IIN.
The first image taken with the Mark IV at ISO 10 000.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment