Friday, November 11, 2016

Reboot. Or Déjà vu again

     I am restarting this blog once again. If you look just a few inches down you will see another post that states I am going to school and will be posting about that.

     It didn't happen, the EMT program did not inspire me to write and that career did not take off. If I wanted to stay in the medical field, nursing or lab tech are fields I could likely succeed in. EMS is not the fit for me.

     My period of unemployment and rediscovery has inspired me to write. That same inspiration to write fiction, write essays, write opinions has also inspired me to get back into journalism as a route into PR and communications.

     I am back in school again, working to finish my degree. Between reporting and school I can't commit to regular posts but as I am inspired, my writing will appear here.

    Thanks for reading,

Jeremy

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment